Date(s) - Saturday, April 4th, 2020
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
BCA Conference Venue
Bridget Townsend’s ‘Psychodynamic Workshop’
- A psychodynamic approach
- The emotional impact of the Assessment as a first encounter or meeting with the client
- Understanding the transference and counter-transference communications in the
- Presenting issue as a keyhole into the conscious and unconscious processes of the psyche
- Clinical assessment as a tool in understanding the developmental complexity of a client
- Clinical Assessment techniques
- How to make a formulation
- Recommendations suitable for use in organisational settings and private practice
- The Workshop will be delivered: lecture presentation; small group exercises, paired
- work, role-plays and a plenary
The Workshop is restricted to 40 delegates and BCA will repeat the Workshop in the
Autumn if there is sufficient demand.
Delegates must be on a clinical training or have completed a clinical training or be
qualified in a clinical training.
Bridget Townsend is a psychodynamic psychotherapist, working in organisations and in private practice. She worked in primary practice in the NHS for 10 years. She currently teaches at Birkbeck, the BPF and the Minster Centre.
Please note: Registration opens at 9:30am for this is 5 hours CPD event (10:00am– 4:30pm).
Lunch and Refreshments provided
Please email your dietary requirements to email@example.com
Vegetarian and vegan options are included.
Don’t miss out!
Book your place before Midnight 22nd March 2020
to be eligible for £20 discount on all ticket prices.
To receive your discount you must enter the coupon code in the box provided when completing the booking form below.
COUPON CODE (case sensitive): Early Bird
Have you registered as a member of BCA on our website? If you see N/A next to BCA Member or BCA Student Member tickets
it means you have yet to register your membership on our website. Please go to our registration page
and register before booking your place!